Wednesday 24 February 2010

It's a good job I'm a modern wife!

This American “marital rating scale” was used by marriage counsellors in 1939 to assess the performance of wives. The test was answered either by husbands or their wives themselves, and was meant to provide couples with feedback on the quality of their marriage, and point out where they might be going wrong.

Well I have various areas to work on, might start with the warming of feet one (the best reason to be married in my opinion).  With much cheating (I don't wear hoses, I thought they were for watering the garden) I scored -7, this means that I'm worse than a failure. There must be a worse wife than me out there? Please? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. O my goodness! I haven't giggled so hard all day as I did reading that blasted chart!! Might I follow-up this post on my own blog?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails