Tuesday 1 March 2011

New year, new us?

This week I experienced a horrid knot in the stomach, life swerving down the wrong path, being out of control feeling when Tim went missing while on a business trip.  I wasn't able to get hold of him for hours and, while I was swinging from wanting to lynch him to hug him, I realised that I would quite miss him if he wasn't about.  He turned up eventually with a rotten hangover and promises of staying clear of alcohol.  Just in time for New Year Resolutions.........


As I was hit with swine flu on 31 December we moved it and had a New Year Mexican Fiesta in February. Much fun was had by all including a very smug and still sober Tim, looks like the belated new year's resolution is sticking.

Happy New Year xo


Quote of the week - "There is no substitute for the comfort supplied by the utterly taken-for granted relationship"  ~ Iris Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails