Tuesday 5 May 2009

New shoots.

After promising Bucks that he could have a birthday party I managed to get my act together enough to invite a few friends over for a barby. It was all very last minute after deciding that the weather was going to hold so I didn't have a herd of excited children rampaging through the house (although they did rampage over the newly turfed lawn edges). I had originally said I was going to do a proper (soft play/party game/lots of children) party, but I really don't think he cared - he had a cake, everyone sang happy birthday and he got to go around say to everyone that he could do what he wanted as it was his party!

All that's left to do is write the thank you cards!
In one of his presents.

On May Day we went to the Safari Park as a birthday surprise. Patrick liked the cheetahs, Anya liked the tigers and Euan loved the other cars!



Exciting things are happening in the garden - veggies are beginning to shoot - so far we have carrots, beetroot and potatoes through.
Thought of the week - 'Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened' ~ Dr Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails