Friday 29 May 2009

An interview with my children

Shamelessly stolen from another blog:

Patrick's answers
What makes your mummy happy?
Sun
(very insightful and so true!)

What makes your mummy sad?
When Euan pulls your hair
(can't recall him ever having done this but could be true)

What is your mummy good at?
Work, when we go to nursery and school
(mmm, I'm alright at going to work, not sure of the quality when I'm there)

What is your mummy not good at?
Going to sleep
(I'm not sure about this one - would be good to test the theory without interruptions)

What's your mummy's job?
Working at work
(Sometimes true often chatting at work!)

How tall is your mummy?
A little bit tall
(Yes)

What does your mummy always say?
Nothing
(I had lost him by this point - thought he did well staying with me for as long as he did!)

Anya's answers
What makes your mummy happy?Me being nice
(again very insightful and so true!)

What makes your mummy sad?
Everybody shouting
(wouldn't say sad more like mad)

What is your mummy good at?
Putting us to bed
(If that means getting everyone to be quiet from 7pm onwards so I get an evening that is very true!)

What is your mummy not good at?
Maths
(So wise)
What's your mummy's job?Everything, apart from breakfast sometimes because daddy does it

How tall is your mummy?
I don't know - 6?
(I must be 6 on some scale)

What does your mummy always say?
Eat your lunch otherwise you won't have pudding
(I must try hard to get more important messages across - I was hoping for an 'I love you')
I'm sure that a psychologist would be able read all sorts of things into these answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails