Friday 10 February 2012

Playing with words

OK, so I'm late to Ali Edward's One Little Word party (again).  Every January she invites people to start listening, looking, and being open to the possibilities of a new word.  You live with it. You invite it into you life. You let it speak to you. You might even follow where it leads.  In 2011 my word was 'reflect', as the year panned out I was forced into lots and lots of reflecting.  

This year I felt like I needed to break through the reflections and have some fun. So fresh in for 2012 is..........
I've started the year well, leaving behind the ironing mountain and pulling out the board games, ignoring the vacuum and grabbing the sledge, turning my back on the bathrooms and jumping on to Just Dance. Happy, smiley, healthy 2012! 

"Play is not a luxury. Play is a necessity.” ~ Kay Redfield Jamison (professor of psychiatry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails